View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 07:56 AM   #9
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: I Am A Part Of The Local Church

What a good first post . . . seems very honest! And I applaud the comments of the other members too, in not immediately blasting all things WL & LC. We are one in Him, period.

And Anon, you seem to be at peace, and that is a good gauge I think. If the inner Anointing tells you you are home, then so be it. He is faithful to let us know the things we need and when we need them. I treasure when He lets me know that I am 100% where He has put me, and that all things are "the best they can be" (so let's gain Christ)! I get that sense from Him usually in the gatherings - a deeper appreciation for where He has me.

We were just talking about this yesterday, at the brothers' breakfast fellowship. That is, how God has arranged EVERYTHING in our lives to be tailored for us, and vise-versa. "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." (Eph 2:10) Lot's of light from this verse . . . It's a "we" thing - who we have been made is as part of the body. And he created us specifically for the task at hand in each of our lives. So He's got this whole thing, meaning both us and our environment!

"But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired." (1st Cor 12:18)

So like David, we just keep turning to Him no matter what!