View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 03:09 PM   #236
OBW

Default Re: Shepherding Words "From The Co-Workers In The Lord's Recovery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
If we treat Witness Lee as the Bad Guy (or WN, or WL's Blended Lieutenants), we've fallen into the trap that snared him. It's easy to see the splinter elsewhere and miss the beam lodged within. It's too easy. It's default mode of A&E. And that's the point.
aron,

This is a tricky way to discuss how we deal with Lee, Nee and the Blendeds here. Just because there may be a "beam v speck" problem does not mean we cannot take this on.

And I know you know that.

We are admonished to not judge, yet also admonished to judge. And the admonishment in favor of judging is aimed mainly at the household of faith, not at the world. Surely we need to ensure that we are not blinded by our own flaws, but having done that, we may find ourselves with the call to bring charge against others in the body of Christ.

It is not everyone's charge. And sometimes it isn't yours or mine. But sometimes it may be.

And the fact that we provide a read map to the errors in the LC and its leadership (past and present) does not mean we have fallen into a trap, though that could be true.
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote