View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:32 AM   #221
aron

Default Re: Sisters "Rebellion" - "the 3 holy sisters speak"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
www.sistersrebellion.com

One sister shares her experience, including this KEY element: "some matters of unrighteousness and sin came to my attention. After prayer together with Sandee and Harriet, when we had a personal meeting with Witness Lee, I urged him to take care of what was grieving the Lord. I told him that I had seen the Presence of the Lord leave in another similar situation. His response was, "The Lord would never leave the Recovery!"
One quote in particular:

"At one point he [Benson Philips] declared that sisters didn't have any spiritual discernment, and that they were, therefore, easy prey for Satan‟s deception. He also stated his belief that sisters couldn't receive revelation from the Bible. He continued for a long period of time, informing church members about the evilness of the sisters' rebellion and stating that any evidence of such rebellion would not be tolerated"

According to LSM President Benson Philips the sisters don't have any spiritual discernment, and no capacity for revelation, as long as they're not named Jean Guyon, Mary McDonough, Peace Wang, Ruth Lee, Margaret Barber, or Jessie Penn-Lewis. Because if you go to LSM website they're selling their books.

https://www.ministrybooks.org/alphabetical.cfm?s=G

I guess, because of the situation on the ground, God gave a select few sisters some capacity for revelation on a one-time basis? Funny, though: how you Deputy Gods lay out restrictions on others yet take a pass yourselves. Just don't be shocked when someone notes your hypocrisy.