View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:13 PM   #42
leastofthese

Default Re: Deceptions on Campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
During my time in college, I quickly became aware that CoC existed solely as a stepping stone to bring people into the LC, with the intention to eventually get them into the FTT.

I ignored my concerns about it until I had to lie to people aboit what we were doing. It was them I realized that I could no longer participate in CoC.
I once had a conversation with a friend that wanted to join CoC on campus for an outreach event. I told them I didn’t really see any issues with that as long as they were preaching the gospel and pointing those to Christ and not the LSM. They didn’t end up going because they felt that would cause an issue with the friends in the CoC. And this was one that was for the LSM church at that time!

In all my time with the “fallen, Christless Christianity” I’ve never experienced anyone recruiting for a denominaiton. Never. I’ve never heard a Baptist preach baptist-ism, nor a Methodist, Methodist-ism, a Presbyterian, non denominational, Lutheran, as it goes...

This division that the LSM churches and Witness Lee use to deride my fellow siblings in Christ is the very thing that sets them apart from Christianity. It could even be the root cause to many of the issues within the LSM, both historically and today.