View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 07:05 AM   #926
Steel
Moderated Member

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
Hi brother, I'm willing to fellowship. If you PM me with your phone number i will call you. I am very simple, trying to survive. But I will speak the truth in love.
Thank you my brother. If you contact me on Facebook we can have fellowship on the private messaging. Or we can just fellowship here on this and other threads, or by PM.

BTW...

Fellowship is not something we should be "...willing..." to do.

Fellowship is actually a normal outworking of our abiding in and living out Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:9... "God is faithful, through whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."

1 Corinthians 10:16... "The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the fellowship of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the fellowship of the body of Christ?"

2 Corinthians 13:14... "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all."

1 John 1:7... "But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from every sin."
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote