View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 10:14 AM   #32
aron

Default Re: Hope for all you church kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK View Post
He gave Max Rapoport forty years; He gave John Ingalls twenty-nine years. They didn't repent. And we're still breathing.
Witness Lee's been dead 22 years, and Stephen Kaung is still breathing. And what does that mean? Probably nothing. Because God doesn't think that way. Sorry if you do.

Jo Casteel noted this at some point: the LSM says that when something happens to someone else, it's "God's governmental dealing", but when it happens to them it's "Satan's attack". But judgment is for all, and God is no respecter of persons. If God were, Paul would have stood down in Antioch. But he didn't. So Jo Casteel didn't stand down. She saw something and spoke out. There are unethical recruiting practices going on. There is abuse. There are cover-ups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK View Post
If the light comes intensely on anyone that's God's mercy to rescue you, to deliver you, and then you will really apply the water for purification; you really will cherish it. Lord just cleanse me from all this defilement!
I for one hope that "the light comes intensely" for the Blendeds and the DCP. There's still time.

And so, probably, for us all. I participated, too. Surely I need purification. Amen. May we all be under the shining. God is good.