Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 08:12 PM   #374
JLBW

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igzy View Post
God also established the Church government. And as I said before, the only reference the Lord Jesus made to the practical church was in establishing it as a place where little people can go to get JUSTICE for being wronged (Matt 18:15-17).

But do you think any of these abused sisters will get any satisfaction from the LR on that? You might as well think you'll see Drake dancing and quacking in a duck suit on America's Got Talent.
There will be no resolution in a LC overseen by the BBs. I have chosen to move on and find a place to meet with other believers that do not cover up sin.
If Drake would like to fund a civil law suit I'd be happy to let him fund it. Or I'd be happy if he facilitated a payment to reimburse my therapy, but my guess is his offer to help is limited to the useless post he made in reply to his ??s
My healing is between me and the Lord and my spouse. I posted on here only to refute the idea that sexual sin is a thing of the past. Many sisters don't want to be involved in stupid dialogues online. I've only recently gotten the strength to speak about my trauma.
JLBW is offline   Reply With Quote