View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #307
Ohio

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Whether or not a certain church takes the ministry does not decide whether that church is a genuine local church. The title of this message does not say “no uncertain sounding of the trumpet in the Lord’s recovery” but “in the Lord’s ministry.” I am not talking about something in the Lord’s recovery, but I am talking about the ministry. The citizens of the United States may say many things to criticize the government and the commander in chief of the Armed Forces. But when you get into the army and become a soldier, you lose your right to say anything. It is possible to argue, debate, and even fight in the Senate, but even when the senators get in the army and become soldiers, they have to be quiet. There is no uncertain sounding in the army. The ministry is not like the Senate. The ministry is not a Congress for anyone to come here to express his opinion. The ministry has no capacity for that. The ministry is altogether filled up with a fighting spirit. I do not control any church. All the saints who have left the denominations, the divisive sects, and stand on the proper ground are a local church in their locality. They can express their opinions, but they may have nothing to do with this ministry.
Since we now have the advantage of many years of LSM history, we can look at this quote by Witness Lee and see the deceptions.

What happened to both the LC's in Brazil and the Midwest a decade ago was the same. LSM Blendeds stepped in with their agents working for their DCP faction to determine that these LC's were not properly receiving "the ministry." They were not adequately attending LSM's sponsored events. They did not sufficiently purchase LSM's books and materials. They could not be brought under subjection.

LSM and DCP decided whether these LC's were "genuine" LC's, as only they can. Their operatives decided it was time to excommunicate their leaders and file lawsuits to steal their meeting halls and other church assets. They divided churches, families, loved ones. They could care less. Their "vision" of ministry provided them endless justifications for their ambitious ends to justify their non-biblical means.

Today I wouldn't trust an agent from LSM to walk my dog. Their system of loyalty demands them to shipwreck their conscience when it comes to brotherly love.