View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 10:25 PM   #254
Trapped

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Hi Trapped, Happy 2019 to you and yours.
Your questions are relevant. Bottom line is that God's truths are His truths and are not the exclusive rights of any minister or ministry. Once released into the public domain they are for all of God's people.

Drake,

Thanks for the well wishes; same back to you.

Thanks for categorizing my questions as relevant. How would you respond to them in particular?

I'll respond to this post soon, but am sad to see you have returned to waving the "it's just a publisher saying what it will publish" flag when I was pretty sure we'd gotten past that as we delved into why the Lord's recovery was featured as such a prominent backdrop if it's just a letter from a publisher just stating what it will publish.

I don't see much profit in going any further until you round out the line you started in post #206 where you were going to provide your thoughts on the contradiction of "I am not talking about the Lord's recovery, just the ministry" and the repeated phrase of, for example, "one trumpet in the Lord's recovery". You paused at the end of that post and never picked it back up to throw your explanation out there. I'd like to understand how you rationalize the contradiction you detailed out extensively in that post; that will help me in further correspondence with you about this.

Thanks,

Trapped
Trapped is offline   Reply With Quote