View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 06:35 PM   #229
Drake

Default Re: Now's good - byHismercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHismercy View Post
That was beyond kind, Drake. Thank you. Forgive me for responding with vitreol earlier. I don't want to cause offense in the body...
It alright InHismercy. No offense taken and there was no malice of forethought on my part.

An unfortunate artifact of forums like these is that we have to go to great lengths to avoid being misunderstood because we lack the usual audio signals and visual indicators that come with face to face conversation. Something said face to face can be interpreted very differently using text only. Knowing this deficiency I try to keep it in mind when conversing with forum members but fail often anyway. But, when I read your response to my illustration I knew I had failed miserably.

Anyway, its always a good time to become familiar with Gods Word and that is very admirable. And though I will offer a different point of view than most posters most of the time for obvious reasons, and even when you find me challenging posts I am defending or clarifying the truth in God’s Word the best that I know. However, I am still learning and He never ceases to amaze me in His faithfulness to reward His true seekers as I know He will with you too.

Grace and peace,
Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote