View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 10:52 PM   #50
Evangelical

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by A little brother View Post
Nice reference. Think about it. If I say "although we do not say you are stupid, we must realize that you very often do stupid things.", do I think you are stupid or do I not?

I hope one day you would realize a seemingly unbreakable axiom is "dwelling" in you - WL is always right, he is right even when he is wrong.

Do you know why you seem always able to find something from WL's teaching to prove he is right? Because his teaching is in itself full of contradictions! And it needs lots of twisting in the terminology in order to make his teaching sound right. "Manufactured omnipresence"? Are you serious?

You stepped one major step forward when you said "If Lee..., then he is clearly wrong." in your earlier post. I am sorry that you stepped backward again so soon.

------------------------------------
Mat 5:37 But let your word be, Yes, yes; No, no; for anything more than these is of the evil one.
I think your example shows there is a difference between being stupid, and doing stupid things. In Christianity, I have heard something like this - "Even though you sin, I would not call you a sinner, but a Christian". What's the difference? So I could say, that God IS omnipresent, but Satan only "does" omnipresence.

What the quote from Lee shows, is that he has considered the practical impossibility of Satan being omnipresent, and would not say that, but the bible is clear that "Satan is everywhere" - how to reconcile that Satan is not everywhere, but multitudes of believers face attack from Satan daily?

Multitudes of believers claim "attacks from Satan" every day. This would only be possible if Satan is omnipresent. Therefore Christianity in general, must believe that Satan is everywhere. Think about it. If Satan is not omnipresent then what do believers have to worry about?
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote