Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:46 AM   #228
least

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by least View Post
1.) LSM owns copyright to Lee's works, LSM gets the monies from selling Lee's works (in print or digital version); but LSM the publisher has no right to edit/alter the dead author's works. Lee is dead. Similarly applied to Nee's work (but I don't know how much copyright LSM has over Nee's work). There are others publishing Nee’s writings. None has the right to edit/alter Nee’s writings except Nee himself. Nee is dead.

2.) In a FB post dated Sept.
2017 SoCal Blending Conference
“The Vision of the Age”,
“The Ministry of the Age”, and
“The Ministers of the Age”.

If now is the LSM time of the ministers (plural) of the age, and no longer the time of the minister (singular) of the age, as MOTA now stands for Ministry Of The Age and Ministers Of The Age (according to LSM); I pity the one who is fighting so hard to defend the MOTA (as if is defending his beloved Bro. Lee, which previously LSM promoted to be the minister of the age of the ministry of the age).

MOTA - Ministry Of The Age
MOTA - Minister Of The Age (had been LSM promoted WL, outdated in 2017)
MOTA - Ministers Of The Age (newest LSM/LC flow. If you don't know, pay the LSM blended brothers to tell you in their hundreds of thousands of pages publications and training sessions and conferences.)
Read LSM, listen to LSM. Pay LSM. ONLY LSM. To get the vision of the age.

If anyone wants to walk with Christ, know Him and make Him known, then read the Bible and listen to God's dear son. By oneself and together with the ones who read the Bible and listen to God's dear son.
-
Correction to above post by me.
Ministers Of The Age, according to Ron Kangas, are WN and WL. He said as the Lord is coming soon, there will not be another minister of the age.

WL is not outdated MOTA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3RwQgTCgc
least is offline   Reply With Quote