View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 06:37 PM   #6
aron

Default Re: Probably should have made this earlier

Quote:
Originally Posted by clever sister View Post
Yes, definitely feel that way. I have just been getting on with my own life, but God's letting me know he still wants to be a part of it.
I left the LC abruptly after an immersive experience there. Years in the "church life" of daily meetings and corporate living. Traveling, blending, conferences and trainings . . one day it all ended. The Holy Spirit thrust me back into the wilderness.

After a few years I gave up on religion entirely. Didn't do it consciously, maybe a few times I just said disgustedly that I was agnostic, but really I had seen the light, I was just tired of playing religion.

Eventually I began to be drawn back to the light but this time it was not on any one else's terms but mine, which happened to be that small still voice that was uniquely "me". Only that voice can match the voice of the Shepherd. Only that voice.

The LC does nothing but try to still that voice and give you the voice of the Hive. But it is not the building of God, but a counterfeit.

The writer of Hebrews said, "we see Jesus" (2:9). We means you and me, not just Peter and Paul. See means ascertain for ourselves. Not just hear dogma, or recite creeds. We see Jesus and hear his voice. (John 10:27)

And the Jesus we see is the very Jesus prophesied by those who came before (Romans 1:2), which prophets Lee panned as being "low" and "fallen" and "natural" because he couldn't reconcile them with his "high peak theology". If a Bible expositor rejects the Bible, and the Jesus revealed therein, we can freely reject that expositor.

Anyway that is me writing here. My opinion. Yes, I have one.

If we don't have a soul-life, how can we lose it? The LC programme denies the soul by repression, submerging it under the Collective Hive Mind which is just the vehicle for the Grand Pooh-Bah and his (or her) unrestrained soul-life.

I ramble on, forgive me. Welcome to the forum and I hope your voice is heard.