View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 09:58 AM   #113
Ohio

Default Re: How many people have heard of LSM/Lee/Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxjobox View Post
As I say, for conscience sake and for truth's sake, this LSM thing needs to be cast out of the LC in my city so that I, as a Christian can come together with the other believers and meet without this divisive element.
Back in 2002-2003 Titua Chu had all the regional LC leaders read thru W. Nee's The Normal Christian Church Life. Supposedly that was our pattern, a high peak revelation in the Recovery, our LC "mission statement." I'm sure TC wanted to show us just how far off the Blendeds in Anaheim had gone. Actually, it was a risky endeavor, since at the same time many of us saw the endless deviations of Lee himself. So you say, why not compare with scripture, and I agree. But diehard LCers as we were knew the overlay better than the scriptures.

The impact on me was kind of devastating. Being a LC tied to only one ministry is one of the heretical deviations Nee warned us of. One time brothers approached W. Lee about Nee's book, and Lee brushed them off, "don't tell me about that book, I was there!" Yet, when Lee first came to the USA, he traveled extensively gathering all the brothers who were enthralled by Nee's vision. It took years for many to realize that Lee simply pulled a "bait and switch."