View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #28
byHismercy

Default Re: Need fellowship here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
Dear Sister; I dont think there are any human words that can take away the fear, worry, and concern that you feel, but if you listen closley I think you will hear your heavenly Father telling you that He has this, knows all your suffering, is with you until the end of the age, and will take care of you and your family. Find a Christian sister you can pray and grieve with and your burden will be lighter.
Thank you, brother. All my hope is on Jesus. He brought me a sister who I pray with....this through a craigslist ad I placed prepping for the move. She just adopted me. No better way to put it. But then, that is what she does. She and her husband raised 14 children all told.
Mostly adoptees. We are in regular contact and she is one of the few who has no weirdness about praying with a sister in Christ (maybe that is only my personal experience). She loves the Lord Jesus and I love her, I am so thankful for her.

I truly believe He is orchestrating our relocation....this is a testimony I want to share here, but I am waiting for it to play out. So I do feel He has us...

This human experience is such a roller coaster. Fear, then peace, rest, then back down into fear. I don't care. I want to testify how faithful His love is towards us, and praise His name forever. Even if we lose everything. I just want to be found trusting in Him.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote