Thread: Women's Role
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:23 PM   #43
Evangelical

Default No female rulers in Gods Kingdom

Scripture is fairly clear that women will not occupy ruling positions in Gods kingdom. This is another reason why women are not to rule the church.

In Matthew 19.28 Jesus promised his all male disciples to rule over the 12 tribes. No women invited.

In Matthew 20.20.. the mother of James and John asked for them to sit at Christs right and left.

Today, christian feminists would have us believe that the mother herself should occupy such a position.

People like Ohio are happy to quote the plain words of scripture when it suits them.

I wonder what they can do with plain reading of a verse like this:

Isaiah 3.12 as for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

What makes this verse hard to ignore is that it is out of Gods mouth via the prophet. It is God himself saying that female or feminine-like male rulers over His people is a problem.

The only way I see out of this conundrum is to believe that God changed His mind and now accepts female rulers.

A few examples of female rulers does not make female rulers the norm. Just as God using a donkey to speak his word does not mean God wants all donkeys to be prophets.

God designed men for leadership but this does not mean he does not give authority to women as He pleases.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote