View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 10:50 PM   #187
byHismercy

Default Re: Now's good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
InHismercy,

You have an opinion that you mistakenly believe is supported by scripture.

Anyone can do that. Allow me to illustrate by following your example.
———————-
Rom.16:17
Now I urge you brethren ( the Lord is addressing His followers)

Mark those who cause divisions (inHismercy divides over our experience of Christ facilitated through a ministry of life and she calls for those who have grown closer to the Lord thereby to treat that ministry as dung)

And hindrances contrary to the doctrine which you learned( contradictions to Gods word abound in InHismercy’s doctrine, claiming erroneously that the Lord cast Satan out of people while denying in the same breath the clear teaching of Paul concerning the Satanic nature of sin in the flesh. Furthermore, she enthusiastically engages in ridiculing christians who embrace the scriptural call for all Christians to be one with each other, and instead she promotes unholy divisions among Christians by demanding they take their experience of Christ and “flush it down” inappropriately invoking the image of a toilet whereby the contents are the precious experiences of Christ)

And turn away from them. (And for those reasons I do and so should any genuine believer who desires purity of thought concerning the things of our Lord)

——————-

That is an opinion based on things you said but the points haven’t been presented as a compelling argument. That is what I mean by anyone can do that.

Thanks
Drake
Drake, you are lying on me...quite one with Satan there, are you? I NEVER said what you accuse me of....such visciousness is so rare in a regenerated believer...you are putting lying false words in my mouth to prove a point about my argument being invalid? Just so we are clear....you just made these things up as an example of error....not to wound me, right?

You are a liar, and you did change my mind about your personal allegiance to Satan. So you win. Happy now? I am convinced Satan is your father. Consider yourself marked.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote