View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 10:12 PM   #103
byHismercy

Default Re: The Mormon Church is "The Church"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Drake loves to chastise young believers emerging from the bondage of LSM's legalities, warning them with the weight of bolded scripture in order to silence those asking for assistance.

ByHisMercy you are not the first precious child of God to suffer judgmental backlash from LSMers while you by His mercy are seeing thru the smoke and mirrors what LSM is really all about.

This has been happening for decades. Unfortunately I viewed it from afar for 30 years and believed W. Lee when I heard his lies about those who spoke against the corruption at LSM. He adamantly instructed us that he was suffering persecution as a faithful follower of Jesus. What a falsehood!

Then I witnessed it first hand during the Ohio quarantines 10 years ago. The Lord shined a bright light on their pathetic ways. They damaged and divided every church in the name of oneness. Can you believe it? It was not the "oneness of the Spirit" which the Bible speaks of, but a twisted oneness with Witness Lee and his ministry which they demand of all.
Ohio, I am so sorry you were under the deception for so long...It saddens and angers me to realize how deceived you were, and I was, and we all were. I believed everything I was told because I was surrounded by christians....never once thinking there could exist such deception in the body....you said rightly 'twisted oneness with Lee and his ministry'. That is the truth of the LC in a nutshell. That is the perfect example of some LC baloney...only not as innocuous as it sounds. That unrighteous requirement for oneness with these saints is exactly what is dividing them from the body of Christ. It gets even uglier when they accuse all other christians of causing the division, when they cannot take the LC way, the new way, the Lee way. My comfort in the face of that sort of accusation is that God Almighty sees what they do, and knows the truth. They will never look at Jesus' face and get away with telling Him, `it was they who divided from us, Lord`.
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote