View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 02:54 AM   #78
aron

Default Re: New Comic Strip -- MOTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
Where can I find what LSM considers "the age" in the MOTA phrase? What is their definition of "age". Age of grace? Church age? New Testament age? 20th century? Last days age?
What amazed me was that "the age" to LSM assemblies was so arbitrary, self-selective and could change at a moment's notice. When WL passed, we were informed from the dais that "the age of spiritual giants is over" and henceforth it was to be the age of small potatoes.

I think that ages changed so rapidly and arbitrarily because the ministry had to change the rules to adjust for circumstances. Like with WN, when they were trying to throw off the Western yoke, it was all about localism. Then, when it was time to consolidate, WN discovered the Jerusalem Principle. Likewise, ages came and went in Anaheim, depending on the perceived need at any given moment. One could go from "law" to "grace" and back again in a fortnight.