View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 04:28 PM   #577
NewManLiving

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

It took me years to even trust anyone with facial hair. Can't believe that I actually became so deceived. It does not surprise me that they actually practiced door-knocking like the JW and LDS. Finally I got to see the love for the Lord and the normal life that many Christians outside the LC have. And yes they have the so-called High Peak gospel. Of course they stay away from the becoming God part of it. Not sure if Lee got it right on that one. "Partaker" is not exactly "Become". But the real proof is the fruit of it all. You are not becoming God in life and nature when you elevate a man over the headship of Christ, continue to lie and slander innocent brothers and sisters, control people, love only those who are sold out for the ministry, go on campus to get the "good material" for more knowledge and better income potential - the list can go on and on. You will know them by their fruit. So what kind of fruit is that?

May the Lord have mercy on those within the LC that are truly His alone and deliver them from such bondage.
NewManLiving is offline   Reply With Quote