Thread: immuno_oncology
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:33 AM   #37
Ohio

Default Re: Immuno_oncology

Quote:
Originally Posted by immuno_oncology View Post
I will pray about what to say to the saints in my locality about our departure. Any personal experience or advice on this matter from you all is greatly appreciated.
We left during the early quarantine battles between Anaheim and Cleveland. We basically were forced to decide whether we were "of Lee" or we were "of titus chu." There were other high-profile saints leaving about the same time for similar reasons. When I was eventually asked by the saints about missing meetings, i simply told them that i was endeavoring to follow the Lord. What could they say?

After my departure, i used to return to visit every month or so just to see my old friends. I would worship the Lord with them during the Table meeting, but often during the "prophesying" time, i would use the rest room and then slip away.

Just because those in the Recovery are constantly condemning the "denominations," it doesn't make them bad or the LC's good. Firstly, the LC's, with their dominating headquarters in Anaheim, are every bit a denomination as those they condemn. Secondly, most active community churches are independent and non-denominational, something LSM refuses to admit.