View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 03:34 PM   #105
awareness

Default Re: From a concerned parent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell View Post
I agree. The word is so inflammatory that it's pretty much a showstopper. Whatever communication there was or is ... ends.
Not so sister. Did you read the article concerning Westboro? Saying it's a cult is the beginning of the conversation.

Same with the LC. I've called the LC a cult out here prolly a hundred times, or more, and clearly the conversation goes on.

And truth be told, still goes on within me, even tho I met the cult face to face back in 1980.

Because I, and others I know, consider I/we were in a cult, I'm keenly interested in cults.

Hey, I know of little cults here in Kentucky, were I have family members that have found themselves in cults of Independent Baptist churches.

And it's only right that others are told of those cults. And very important, even more so, that children are kept from them.

Same with the cult of Nee & Lee. If it walks like a cult, and talks like a cult, and acts like a cult, it's a cult. The local church earned the honor of being called a cult by the law suits they brought against those that branded them a cult.

And all efforts should be made to keep children out of it. Precisely because they ARE precious.