View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 03:44 AM   #41
leastofthese

Default Re: Greetings from NYC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by byHismercy View Post
Ok, thank you for the break down. Is groupthink the reason you cannot address multitudes of unrighteous lawsuits, sexual immorality of the son of Lee protected, the shady business dealings of Lee, the unrighteous divisions, shunnings, quarantines, ummm, what else, lemme think, how about the spirit of the age playing out in the LC? You cannot see it? Or you cannot defend it, therefore you cannot speak about it? I mean, you cannot even address all the honest issues and objections......you can't lean around the elephant in the room and pretend it is not there. You just start to look a little strange, pretending it doesn't exist.....I mean, LOOK AT THE ELEPHANT, DRAKE. Address all the unrighteousness. Defend it. Use scripture, if you can. We are all big bible people, here. Let' s have it. Thanks.
No one that I knew in the LSM churches would have claimed Witness Lee was equal to Jesus. The practice of the LSM believers is to boldly follow Witness Lee and defend his ministry. His ministry isn’t really a “recovery” - he made that up. Allowing yourself to be force fed Witness Lee and the “group think” that defines the LSM church doesn’t elevate Witness Lee above Christ - in my opinion - it cheapens the experience of Christ to a lame and dying religion. It quenches the Holy Spirit’s ability to work in and through you to glorify God and be of part of building His kingdom. The Lee>Jesus that some folks see is a product of Lee’s dying religion - but not a belief that a member of his church would own.