View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 09:33 PM   #16
byHismercy

Default Re: Greetings from NYC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Wait!

You are compounding the original error... who said “only teaching”? The “one publication” does not mean the only publication, and I have no idea what you mean by “doctrine”,, what about it? Doctrine what?

It is a great blasphemy to elevate anyone equal or above the Lord Jesus ... it is a serious matter touching His headship. Even an accusation of it stated carelessly or in ignorance as in the OT is disturbing. Your apparent misunderstanding only compounds a serious error. That accusation better be attended with substantive documented evidence.

Drake
Drake, when the Local Church of Witness Lee divides from their brothers and sisters of faith, the body of Christ , over their allegiance to Lee, or their lack of loyalty to Lee.....Lee has become elevated above Jesus, an idol. This is what I see. All the quarantines are documented, are they not? I know the quarantine of Titus Chu is on youtube. There is so much documented evidence! What about Speaking The Truth in Love? What about all the saints testimonies here? They are documented. We have all read them. Some have been on the receiving end of the divisions. Are you seriously testifying to us all and before the Lord the elevation of Lee isn't real?
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote