View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 01:08 PM   #168
Nell
Admin/Moderator

Default Re: New Jane Anderson Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
I'm use to never being able to do or say anything right. I've lived with women. So I know I can't hope to win. Nell has a bee in her bonnet toward me ... for past full frontal disagreements with her and Jane - like can be see on the "Re: A Wake Up Call - God is Speaking to Us" thread, with Jonathan Cahn, Harbinger, 4 blood moons, and Shemitah, which I couldn't buy into, but Jane and Nell were all in to. Nell hates that I was right, and she hates when I'm right about Bushnell, and this re-translation of Satanic influenced lemon verses, being the cause of the suppression of Christian women in the body of Christ. Jane and Nell don't want to admit that what's making Christian women inferior is actually the male authors of the books of the Bible. So they cherry-pick verses and call them lemons, and even if they are right in their re-translation of their cherry-picked verses, it won't fix the problem, because it's just whacking at the branches and not at the roots.

Nell needs to bury that hatchet, cuz I don't have one toward her. I've always considered "sis" to be a term of endearment ... but there's no endearing Nell ... unless I praise Jane, and never disagree with her.
Don't flatter yourself.

As I said, your frequent crude and vulgar remarks are distasteful to me. When you then call me "sis", it makes me feel dirty. A statement which you have conveniently ignored.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I post on this forum for the benefit of women who read but never/rarely post.

Nell

Last edited by Nell; 09-16-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Nell is offline   Reply With Quote