View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 02:02 AM   #139
Ohio

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbaya View Post
This is ironic to me bc I believe my daughter has a shirt from the LC with the words, "Age-Turner" on it. Yes, I need to find it and see what verses they're using (if any) on it.
That's actually destructive to their faith. I've seen it before.

Back in '87 we sent two young sisters to LSM's special summer training in Taipei and Irving. Supposedly life changing and age-turning for the gospel. In Irving their trainers stirred them up to confront all the elders to be re-baptized with them. How does that help them to respect authority? When they returned, they were filled with crazy concepts that they would multiply ten-fold, hundred-fold, thousand-fold with new ones. Unbelievable.

It was the Enemy's oldest trick in the book -- puff you up with elitest pride and then let you crash on the first day of class. Nearly all the young people were lost. LSM refused to even release statistics on how many were ruined by their nonsense. Our sisters basically vanished. LSM can only hype people up in public, yet have not a clue what long term damage it does to their young faith. Yet I'm sure exciting video was watched by W. Lee from the meetings.

Pitch the shirt and find some healthy, fruitful youth ministry for your daughter.