View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 02:22 PM   #435
Covert

Default Re: What is God's Economy?

Minor typos from previous post

Original Sentence- He claims that the central line of "Gods Economy" does include things such as good works

Fix-
He claims that the central line of "Gods Economy" does "not" include things such as good works.

(im pretty sure there are some other minor typos, these post take a long time and I hope it does not bother you too much).

Now continuing my thoughts on this thread.

1. Aaron, I got your back brother, you are indeed correct works are part of the christian life. I just had to help my brother out and give economy pitches it cannot hit and strike it out.

2. The idea that God only wants you to seclude yourself, and sit around with a bunch of narcissistic and vainglorious group of delusional individuals 4-6 times a week is a lie. Unless someones bible is corrupted and missing tons of scripture, I don't know how someone comes that conclusion. Well although the recovery bible is not missing pages/scripture, it sure is filled with endless footnotes that takes up more space than scripture. All that corrupted agenda destroying the word of God.

3. Got some threads coming up and look forward for all these wonderful posters contributing
Covert is offline   Reply With Quote