View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:24 PM   #408
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Right! This is the key point of the One Publication document.
Protecting their name may be the key point to you, but it is certainly not the key objection.

“I never published anything by myself. I always mailed my manuscript to the Gospel Room, which was under Brother Nee and his helper. It was up to their discernment whether my manuscript should be published or not.” Post #1 — Publication work in the Lord’s recovery, Being restricted in one publication.

“It bothers me that some brothers among us still put out publications. According to my truthful observation there is no new light or life supply there. They may contain some biblical doctrines, but any point of life or light has been adopted from the publications of Living Stream Ministry. There is nearly no item of life or light that has not been covered by our publications. Based upon this fact, what is the need for these brothers to put out their publications?” Post #1 — Publication work in the Lord’s recovery, Being restricted in one publication.

The objection that I have is that LSM wants to stop anyone else from doing what they are doing. That was a major justification for the discipline on Titus Chu. That is why they warn the saints away from forums like this. That is why WL said it bothered him that saints put out publications. If WL can speak for the Lord why would he try to stop others speaking for the Lord?