View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 04:53 AM   #205
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: What is the boundary of the Local Church?

21:27and there shall in no wise enter into it anything unclean, or he that maketh an abomination and a lie: but only they that are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

I consider this verse to be utterly fascinating. Imagine a government where nothing unclean, abominable or that makes a lie could enter! Imagine a society, a company, anything! How does this work?

Matt 23:27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which outwardly appear beautiful, but inwardly are full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.

What a fantastic irony! The reason sepulchres were "whited" each year was to make it readily apparent to everyone else that there were dead, unclean things inside and you were to stay away. In nature most creatures blend into their surroundings and are very difficult to see. But there are exceptions. These creatures have very bright, vivid colors that make them easy to see from far off, but the message is clear, stay away, I am full of poison. Jesus sees the "outward appearance" of the scribes and pharisees designed to make them "appear beautiful" was really a sign of corruption, and a warning to keep away from them. They think their evil deeds are like bones hidden within the sepulchre, but to the Lord it was so apparent that they stood out like neon lights. No doubt this ability plays a big role in the wall preventing the unclean from entering the city.

Malachi 2:17 Ye have wearied Jehovah with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? In that ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of Jehovah, and he delighteth in them; or where is the God of justice?

I saw this with PL. I only met him once. We went to lunch with Ray Graver and 12 brothers working on the construction site in Irving. It was readily apparent to me that PL was a greedy, lascivious man. Completely fair to say this stood out like a neon light. What I couldn't understand is how Ray Graver couldn't see it. I guess it is like Upton Sinclair said "it is impossible for a man to see corruption if his pay check requires that he not see it".

1Kings 3:9 Give thy servant therefore an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and evil; for who is able to judge this thy great people?

It is a living wall, there are watchers on the wall and they stand on the foundation of the Apostles and prophets.