View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 10:24 AM   #454
Ohio

Default Re: What is God's Economy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLFisher View Post
I tend to say many of the current leaders in the recovery were part of the problem rather than part of the solution. If you were to read about Rosemead, Speaking the Truth in Love, etc there were young ambitious elder wannabe's that had their fingerprints over those situations. A saying attributed to Phillip Lee "out with the old and in with the new", I took as a double meaning. It also implied, out with the older elders and in with the younger ones.
January 2004, I met Bill and Barbara Mallon at Steve Isitt's apartment in Bellevue. They had stopped by on their way to Moses Lake. I had always heard Bill left because of unfulfilled ambition. I asked Bill, did you leave because of ambition. Bill looked at me and said, "if I was ambitious, I never would have left".
Another Philip Lee saying, "we don't care for right or wrong, we only care for life." And another, "Even when Brother Lee is wrong, he's right."

Concerning Bill Mallon, I heard this condemnation: "Bill Mallon said we should return to the pure word of God, but that is a tactic of the enemy."