View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:25 AM   #13
OBW

Default Re: What the Gospel means to me

Too much randomness to respond to. But on the following I will respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
I out lined how God sevens Himself to us in the gospel. First He brings us to full condemantion. So great is the condemantion that we cannot judge another for all are already fully judged and sentenced.
God "sevens" himself? Why not "threes" or "thirteens" or "twelves"?

So you think that the fact that our natural man is fully condemned, therefore we have no basis to say anything that is critical of another? Then on what basis does Matthew 18 exist? Why should the brothers in Jerusalem even considered the complaint of the Gentiles and submitted it to their "council" in Acts 15?

Further note that Matthew did not say to not deal with the speck in your brother's eye. He said to deal with your own beam first.

And you clearly do not believe that we have no basis to judge another (whether or not "judge" is the proper word in the context) because you expound your judgments post after post. You even judge my Bible, suggesting that it is small because, in one context, I note that there is no Jew or Gentile, while in another context, clearly there is Jew and Gentile. To try to make those two contexts into one is equivocation. Appears that your judgment of my Bible is a matter of your own error in understanding the meaning of words and their contexts.

I should probably just leave you alone. There are some who are wondering why I bother responding to the sound and fury of these self-claimed "writings of God." And my answer is that unless I intend to abandon this forum as having been taken over by yet another crazy ministry, I will not simply ignore so many off-topic and off-the-reservation posts and let them stand unchallenged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
I do not determine that you are a false writer. I believe you are writing exactly who you are and this is by the hand of the Lord. The Word is greater even than a man's revelation or faith of Him. Just as Jannes and Janbres opposed Moses with their staff , so are men today. In time the Truth shall stand and those that have faith in Him shall be found leaning on the staff of the Word in hand. I do know that there is a spirit of anti christ that fights to keep the revelation of the anointed Word from man. And i know that it is especially hard to walk as a man in the name of the Arch angel Michael. Nevertheless, it is Christ who loves in us and our faith if the son of God arising in us. So there is hope for all, even a man named Michael.
Your patronizing is pathetic. And in the same breath you raise your word to the level of "anointed word" while indirectly saying that my word, while "exactly who you are [I am]," is opposing God, like Jannes and Jambres.

You clearly believe that your word is special and anointed and that anyone who disagrees is merely writing from self and not from truth. Yet your word is spreading over this forum like a plague of locusts. It is not about Nee, Lee, or the LRC, but is the fanciful writings of a self-proclaimed writer of scripture. And when you finally spell out your reason for believing that you have this special position, your claim will be seen as little more than another "transference of the mantle" of one deluded charlatan to another. Do not expect to find any followers here. Even if there are lurkers, they are not as soft-headed as you must hope.
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote