View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 05:56 PM   #52
rayliotta

Default Re: Where Has All the Orthopraxy Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Soon after, Looper died and Gruhler was dumped by the Blindeds.

Is there a connection?
Not sure what you're asking as re Looper's passing.

As for Gruhler being "dumped", that had already happened by the time I heard Looper saying these things. So I wondered whether Looper was being credited for something that was actually Gruhler's brainchild, but of course had to be reassigned to a "faithful brother" after Gruhler got the out.

Also, I should point out that I know very little about what happened to Gene Gruhler. Though I do remember hearing people talk about him in these vague, general terms. Something along the lines of, "Last we heard, he was in Colorado somewhere, but no one really knows what he's doing." I heard people talk the same way about Bill Mallon, "Last we heard, he was in Florida somewhere, but as far as I know, he's really not doing anything there." (Whatever that means.)
And for this cause, the Good Shepherd left the 99 pieces of crappy building material, and went out to recover the one remnant piece of good building material. For the Lord will build His church, and He will build it with the good building material, not the crappy kind.
rayliotta is offline   Reply With Quote