View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 11:00 AM   #34
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: My situation with the LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChristAlone View Post
For me, WL is a false teacher, the LRC is the Witness Lee Bible study group, full of very nice people, but whose "recovery" is nothing but a dangerous imitation of the Lord’s gospel. "Dangerous" because it doesn't lead its followers anywhere. They delude themselves, thinking that they are working for Christ, building up His Church. While in reality, they are just servants of a man-made business organization.
Wow, I love that -- Witness Lee Bible Study Group. How about Witness Lee Bible Study for short? WL BS?

As for "in reality they are just servants of a man-made business organization", that hurts. I would hate to think that this is how the Lord would view my service. Instead I will stick with the verse "serve as unto the Lord". If your service was, as Ed Marks said, to please Witness Lee, then yes, it will be weighed as servants of a man-made business organization. But if your service was as unto the Lord then you would not have had respect towards man (trust me everyone in the WL BS will be tested on this at some point). Then it would not be right for the Lord to forget that.
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote