View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #102
Steel
Moderated Member

Default Re: The local church, the Work and the New Testament Ministry

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
You may not be in the LSM but Ed Marks whose message you seem to have appreciated certainly is.
Matthew 8:5-10... "And when He entered into Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, beseeching Him... And saying, Lord, my servant is lying in the house paralyzed, terribly tormented... And He said to him, I will come and heal him... But the centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not fit for You to enter under my roof; but only speak a word, and my servant will be healed... For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my slave, Do this, and he does it... Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who followed, Truly I say to you, With no one in Israel have I found such great faith..."

Isn't it wonderful that scripture tells us that great faith can be even be spoken out of an unsaved person.

How much more do you think the Lord is able to bring something good out of a born again believer in Christ.

aron... I wasn't listening to Ed Marks... I was listening to Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
As are the vast majority who get enmeshed in their programme. But you may indeed be one of the few whose garments are not stained. Surely there must be some. ~Rev. 3:4
I'd simply say to you my brother... Look after yourself... And let the Lord look after others.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote