View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 11:20 AM   #34
Drake

Default Re: Would a LC saint take the Table with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons to Glory! View Post
There is very limited interaction between Scottsdale and Phoenix . . . very limited. At least that's my impression. I went to a gathering there many years ago and I believe one or two leading bros here have some occasional contact, albeit I think very, very infrequently.

As far as taking the table in Scottsdale, if a person has been born again with the new life & nature of Christ, they are certainly welcome here to sup with us! (Therefore this certainly includes the saints who meet as the LC in Phoenix.) In fact, I do wish they would come fellowship and take the table with us! This would make my spirit joyful, just as when any new ones join us!

Not sure about the vice versa, but I hope so.

FYI - I plan to ask a brother at the Thursday brothers' breakfast about some things related to SC background, and some of these things we've been discussing.

("Until we all arrive at the unity of the faith . . . a full-grown man" Eph 4:13 In reality - in spirit - we are all one and that is just the fact. I believe one day soon the oneness may be manifested very quickly. The Lord can do this - change hearts & minds of saints instantly. We saw after 9/11 how fast all the divides came down in the secular world. If something major happened in the spiritual realm and we all got really serious with God, I believe Christians would drop all the silly things that separate us in a heartbeat.)

StG, Do it. Its right next door. Just go over, take a brother with you, take a seat on the front row, break bread, and stand up and share whatever you have been enjoying of the Lord at the appropriate moment. Let us know what happens.

Here I think your guileless and right heart is manifested. I believe also that the spiritual realm is where the front line of the battle is enjoined. We don't see it physically but how much would christians still hold onto if they could see it with their own eyes.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote