Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 05:21 AM   #38
Drake

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Aron>"Sorry that my citation lacked the rigour you require."

This isn't about me, Aron.

Why did you elect to use "quotes" about something Brother Lee supposedly said when you had no reference? Yet, you knew while doing it that you also were quoting another unsubstantiated statement but you presented it here as if it were fact.

Frankly, Aron, I am very concerned that a brother would do such a thing to anyone much more that a brother would do that to another brother. We are not worldly people like those who create fake news about something the president said when he did not.. You are a brother, I am a brother, and Witness Lee is a brother. Or do you not also see it that way?

Look, I am not saying we cannot or should not disagree. Nor am I saying we should not disagree sharply. I am saying that the integrity of your argument matters, else where is your testimony? Don't make stuff up. Don't say Witness Lee said this or that when he did not. Can you not find enough substantive material to disagree with in the thousands of messages readily available online and searchable with key phrases at lsm.org? Or is there no "smoking gun" there and therefore you use resort to fake news out of some obscure place in China?

Exactly, what do you hope to gain by doing that?

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote