View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 06:05 PM   #630
HERn

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewManLiving View Post
I'm not too sure that is what the LC is preaching. Paul was speaking about Christ. Not exalting a ministry and/or person over Christ. Some preach "Christ" for "whatever reason"; in this case some preach other things. If Christ was strongly preached in LSM churches, regardless of their motives, instead of a ministry and a man, people who "wake" up "leave" would simply follow the Lord elsewhere. But many leave Christ as well since they were never properly rooted and grounded. It's unhealthy. Just read the history of churches in China and make a comparison. The same thing happened -many were shipwrecked
This is one of the things that makes me believe that the recovery is false: If Christ can't have you in the recovery, then you are not His and He does not want you. I don't know if we are, but why are we on this forum "outliers" in the dataset of saints who have left the recovery and continued on with the Lord? Does anyone know the percentage of liberated LC saints that go on with the Lord in other denominations other than the LSM LCs?