View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 07:52 PM   #172
zeek

Default Re: The Local Church Lexicon — Common Phrases

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
Lee wrote in his life study:

Well..well..well.
So Lee convinced the sheeple the 'church' was more important than the HEAD of the church. The way I read the Ephesians 5:32, it says CHRIST and the church. We are supposed to care for GOD above the church.

Secondly.. if Lee saw that Paul did not care for 'so-called' behavior, wha's up with with the LC behavior? The talk, the look, same behavior at the meetings, reading only Lee and Nee, reading only the RcV with emphasis on the footnotes.

Suuuure, Lee, like Paul did not care for the so-called behavior..
Hi countmeworthy. I'm not sure if we have talked before. Well, you know I can only go by my experience and eventually for me it was all behavior as you say. But, you know, honestly, I don't know if it is the same way for others and I kind of think it isn't or they wouldn't still be there. Would they? As for Paul, I agree with him about some things and not others. If the LC accurately embodies Paul's vision, then I would say it's too inward looking, too ingrown and too exclusive. Does the world really need people so preoccupied with themselves?

Ken Gemmer- Church in Detroit, Church in Fort Lauderdale, Church in Miami 1973-86

zeek is offline   Reply With Quote