View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 08:50 PM   #5965
Ohio

Default Re: Politics and the Church - Impeachable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBW View Post
The problem is that the prosecutor was not investigating anything. Not even Burisma. The guy fired was at least somewhat tied back to the prior regime and had no desire to uncover anything. If anything, getting a new prosecutor put Burisma in the crosshairs. And no matter how questionable Hunter Biden's "job" there may have been, what they were wanting to have investigated was what went on prior to the time that he was even there. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be investigated.

My father-in-law is here right now and Fox News is running in the background. I noted that there are several snippy remarks made concerning any Democrat. One I heard was something about playing tired old themes. But if you suggest that the Biden/Burisma thing is a yawn, they just start ranting about how it was just like Trump. So what is it? Is it just like Trump and therefore needs to be investigated? Thing is, it is nothing like Trump.
Read Peter Schweizer's book "Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite." He is Presidemt of the Government Accountability Institute. His books are thorough, well-documented, and never disputed. Rather they just smeared as conspiracy theories.

Anyways, check out your facts. Biden bragged about getting the Ukrainian Prosecutor General fired, using a Billion of US guaranteed loans.

Total Quid Pro Joe. Impeach the right guy! Or should I say Impeach the bad guy?