View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 11:44 AM   #314
Steel
Moderated Member

Default Re: What is the boundary of the Local Church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
There is only one church per city because there is only one body of Christ.
Amen... And yet... That's not what folks see when they look at us, is it.

Is that their fault... Our fault... The Lord's fault... Or no one's fault?

Quote:
It is only the fallen, natural man who looks at all of God's children and sees differences.
Really? . . . So God doesn't see differences between His children? . . . So God doesn't know each of His children individually, and even created us individually?

What are we... Just clones?

Quote:
Are not all churches golden lampstands, indistinguishable from one another?
By "...all churches..." I'm going to conclude that you mean all expressions of God's one church that is in Christ Jesus... And in this context... Yes... All are golden lampstands, indistinguishable from one another.

But... Do all members of these "...golden lampstands, indistinguishable from one another..." expressions of God's one church... See this reality... And enter into this reality... And express this reality?

Tell me, Ohio... If the Lord was to come in and remove a golden lampstand from among a group of believers... What will happen to these believers?

Quote:
It was W. Lee who decided that only his LC's are legitimate, and only the elders he appointed are legitimate, and only his printing presses are legitimate, and only his seminaries are legitimate, and divided his followers from the rest of the body of Christ.
Really... So the Pope is all on-board with the oneness of the body that is in Christ Jesus... And the head honchos of the various protestant religious institutions... Are they all on-board with the oneness of the body that is in Christ Jesus?

I'm asking because from your above speaking it's sounding like everything was just peachy keen regarding all believers being on-board with the oneness of the body that is in Christ Jesus before Witness Lee came and messed things up.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote