View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 02:00 AM   #59
Raptor

Default Re: 1,000 Years of Outer Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Sorry, not buying it. Being sentenced to the lake of fire is a very serious judgement. The foundation of the throne is righteousness. The Lord's kingdom is established on righteousness. Hence, there needs to be a trial and judgement.
You gotta be kidding....ur joking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
No. I'm not. If an unrighteous judge would not give the death penalty to a serial killer without first having a trial and judgement then certainly the righteous Lord wouldn't either.
You have to read the word. No, no lawyer or bail for the False Prophet. This is straight out of the word of God, this is God's righteous judgement. These men are one with Satan, demon possessed, gathering armies to fight directly against Israel and Christ, and they have been slaughtering what was left of Godīs people on earth during the tribulation. It's World War III. When Christ comes back, He is not coming like the Lamb of God in the gospels, The age has changed, He is coming to execute God's wrath, it's Judgment Day, the END OF THE WORLD game over man!

Chris in His 2nd coming, ready to make war. Revelation 19:11-15
...I saw...a white horse, and He who sits on it called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war And His eyes are a flame of fire, ..and He is clothed with a garment dipped in blood[; And out of His mouth proceeds a sharp sword, that with it He might smite the nations; He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.

False Prophet (so he needs his rights read, a phone call, an attorney, a sandwich, bail, and a trial????: CERTAINLY NOT) Revelation 13:11-17.
And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his sight, and he causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose death stroke was healed. And he does great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth before men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth on account of the signs which he was given power to do before the beast, commanding those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast, who had the stroke of the sword and revived. And power was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast that the image of the beast might even speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the freemen and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and that no one may be able to buy or sell except him who has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Demons come out of them. Revelation 16:13,14 And I saw, out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits as frogs. For they are spirits of demons doing signs, which go forth to the kings of the whole inhabited earth to gather them to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

Righteous judgment. Revelation 19:19,20 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war with Him who sits on the horse and with His army. And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet, who in his presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshipped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire, which burns with brimstone.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote