View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 04:46 PM   #4
OBW

Default Re: Lee's "Economy" and the Fall

Yesterday I was IM'd concerning the name behind the "A.F." and while I truly thanked them, I think that the person who wrote the article is essentially irrelevant. Then I continued by saying:

Quote:
But I was impressed by how strong they were to stand against Deputy Authority, yet how equally strong the writing was in organizing the truth in the scripture according to Nee/Lee teachings and using the standard LSM/LCM lexicon.

I honestly believe that it is a very slow process to dig yourself out of the LCM if your "biblical" worldview is essentially that of the LCM.
When we view Christian experience in the terms provided by our time in the LCM, doesn't it cause you to color everything that doesn't speak that language as somehow deficient? I know I did for a fairly long time.

And even where we don't think others are deficient, are we quite possibly relegating ourselves to a deficient position and experience because we can't get past the things that we were taught were so "high" and important.

Not on topic, except to the extent that it takes us to where we realize that we are deciding that our version of good v evil is superior to the one that we can find in our modern-day tablets (the bible). Especially where it stands in contrast to those tablets.
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote