View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 03:56 PM   #96
awareness

Default Re: LSM/Blended Brothers Take Over of Mansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Ohio,

And yet, you don’t take your own advice in the court of public opinion.
Bro Drake, ya know that I love you but, I call false equivalency. There's no monetary judgments in the court of public opinion. In fact, there's no final judgement at all. The court of public opinion is a mixed bag at best. But I can see why you don't like it. The court of public opinion will greatly frustrate the growth of the LSM denomination/sect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D
All,
In this thread an objective reader will observe that the timeline shows a takeover of the local church in Mansfield by proxy elders appointed by Titus Chu and only after the shenanigans described such as the meeting hall takeover, demanding that the saints obey the proxy elders authority, getting locked out of their meetings in the cold, implementing new unscriptural paractices such as having to tithe to partake of the Lords table, local church finances being diverted to Titus Chu’s ministry projects, and of course public bullying tactics like the coworker goading members in a meeting to “punch me! Come on, you know you want to!” ....only after theses events did LSM become involved.
Even if all that is gospel truth, why did LSM have any right to break up the fight? It was local. Besides, they were a couple thousand miles away, butting into local matters that wasn't any of their business. What? Are they the worlds' ministry police?

Oh. Did I forgot? Do they have intellectual property rights over everything Nee & Lee? Like they do over Jim Moran?

Brother Ohio was right to walk away from that mess. Cuz if that was an example "The Recovery," it failed miserably. Seems to me that Christ was absent in all parties involved.

And if you didn't also walk away from it all, shame on you. It calls all your accounts and judgments into question.