View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:57 PM   #39
Evangelical

Default Re: Meeting with a Coworker

Quote:
Originally Posted by countmeworthy View Post
I really tried to stay out of this thread... but I was led to post some thoughts.

I echo everything you wrote Aron.

I want to add..
In 1975 when I got saved, Lee was teaching the LC to follow the Spirit. What happened to that teaching?

We learned from the scriptures CHRIST is in us, and through His Spirit, we are able to crucify the flesh. And thus we are obey HIM, His leading. I know this is everyone's experience, but I will share mine: I got saved, born again because the Holy Spirit (not Lee or the LC) led me to JESUS. Thus I OBEYED the Holy Spirit's leading. How 'bout that?? Being led to Jesus by the Holy Spirit before I got saved, born again... and not knowing anything about Lee or his teachings. (Yes. an LC brother led me to CHRIST and to the lc but back then, we were all about CHRIST and the Life Giving Spirit. I did not hear about Lee until 4 months after I was in the LC.

Oh how times have changed!

I truly believe the only way we can obey is through our 'eating and drinking' Jesus. And even then we stumble and fall flat on our face.

I will tell you the Holy Spirit, (not the spirit of Lee or religion) convicts me and when He does, I immediately repent and wash myself clean in the Powerful and Precious Blood of the Lamb of God.

One more thing. I am really beginning to think Evangelical is getting a charge of yanking and pulling our chains. He likes to see people's feathers all ruffled up. He likes people to get in a puff'. So he comes up with these absurd and silly comments. I don't believe he even believes half the stuff he writes.

And if he does, he certainly does not have the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus Christ and Father God leading him. Evangelical has the spirit of Witness Lee leading him.
I'm sure the Spirit led you to judge.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote