View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 09:16 AM   #94
HoldFast

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
If there was love, brothers would seek to reconcile relationships and be sensitive of damaging relationships with fellow brothers and sisters.
This is very true. So many relationships have been damaged, so many hearts broken, so many neglected. How can we be knit together without love?

And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. -1 Corinthians 13:2

For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. -Colossians 2:2

How is it that we were so familiar with these verses but just didn't get what the Lord Jesus was trying to say to us! Our vision was so narrow! O Lord, thank you for opening our eyes and turning our eyes to behold You.
HoldFast is offline   Reply With Quote