View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:47 AM   #17
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
I don't know if he himself claimed that. I think these things are given in hindsight by those who appreciate the ministry. I mean, if I lived during the Reformation, I probably would have not have said Luther is the minister of the age. But later on, we appreciate his ministry.

On a practical level, we don't spend time discussion who is and isn't the minister of the age, or even defining properly what it means. As evidenced by my apparent lack of understanding on the matter (as least pointed out). In fact I don't think I have ever discussed the MOTA in a local church, only on this forum have I given my perspective. I have discussed in a local church whether Lee was an apostle, however.
Well for a doctrine that has caused so much division and so many to leave it sure is hard to pin down.

Did you discuss the Ground of the Church doctrine?

In that discussion did you highlight WN's "discovery" of this "truth"?

Did you discuss the fact that the release of this truth is "the ministry of this age"?

Did you discuss how WN had the "ministry of this age"? And how that WL has taken up the mantle from WN to carry on this ministry?