View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #139
awareness

Default Re: False Narrative of Church History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Brother awareness,

Thanks for the question.

Maybe. But, do you know of anyone who really wanted to stay that "got the boot"? And if so since they got the boot are they still wishing they had not?

Drake
Brother Drake, thanks for the response.

In a meeting, I was given one week to stand up and repent, for using Witness Lee's works to destroy Witness Lee's works, or I was to get excommunicated.

I didn't. A week later the elders showed up at my door, chased my wife out, and nailed me with an impossible ultimatum. Essentially, I got the boot.

Am I wishing I had not. No. It was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

I can't imagine what my life would be like if it hadn't happened. It was before Philip, and the lawsuits, but during and after Daystar.

And many that would turn their backs on my wife and I, for being serpents, eventually left too ... even my most ferocious detractors, that were fully supportive of the elders and Lee.

I know a lot that have left, or got the boot, even two of the elders that were there on my infamous private excommunication meeting. They're gone. I resumed contact with them after they got the boot.

Eventually Witness Lee even gave Mel Porter the boot in Miami, who was the Lee chosen lead elder in Ft. Lauderdale, and then Miami ... not Ron Kangas, who ran off to brighter horizons, to become Lee's scribe). Well er, ah, then Lee brought Porter back again. Lee put him in, Lee took him out, Lee put him back in again. This all happened after I left.

I guess I'm to blame for all that happened after I left. And it was a lot of disgusting stuff. The quarantines happened after I left. I would have never been able to tolerate all that. It would have been years of misery added to my life ; just more wasted years ; more brain wasting years. So I'm glad the Spirit led me out.

I guess God was using me as a prophet. If I had stayed, it might of even saved you. Cuz I have a burden for you, and prayers, too. Cuz you too have to ready for that wedding garment ... just like me. And thanks brother, for your burden and prayers for me. I sure could use it/them. We all could.

Now straighten up and fly right ... and true. Then maybe we could get down to the reality of these matters.