View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 06:25 AM   #21
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Was Day Star poor judgment or fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Daystar is a critical event in the early history of the LRC in the USA. This event should reveal whether WL merely had poor business acumen or was a fraud.

In looking at this case I would like to focus on WL's actions, not his words.

1. As a business venture promoted to the Saints was this done legitimately, in a way that was above reproach?
2. Was the business carried out in a way that was fully transparent and beyond reproach?
3. When the business failed was a complete and thorough audit done by an independent auditor so that there would be no appearance of evil?
4. Was restitution made so that even though the business suffered a loss, this loss was shared equally by all investors?
5. Was there a public reflection on the errors made with a thorough repentance so that these errors were not repeated?

To me these are the five requirements I have for a man of faith who makes an error due to bad judgment.
1. I would say no. You can look at the legal requirements and fiduciary responsibility and see that this is clearly no.
2. No. On the contrary, those in the know who protested were booted. It is my feeling that the reason PL was so critical to the WL that he was put in charge of LSM was that he did know what happened at Daystar.
3. No.
4. No. The idea that secret payments were paid to some is outrageous and fraudulent.
5. No.
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote