View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 09:40 PM   #19
awareness

Default Re: The Church in Moses Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
Revelation 3:17
I like the next verse : "and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."*

By the way :

Announcent that Bill Freeman is dead -- controversial group leader
Posted by: LionLaugh ()
Date: March 24, 2013 10:36PM

On Friday March 22 2013 at 9:30AM a wonderful brother in the Lord passed away.
His name was Bill Freeman. There has been a lot said about this man over his long and rich life. Good, Bad and Ugly. As with all of us. I was there with him and his family for 6 years in Scottsdale, Arizona. He had an incredible ministry and what I learned most from him was how to make Christ the center of everything I do! He also taught me to live and study the word in a experiential way. I was in my twenties. I am now in my forties and what he taught me has shaped me into the man of God I am today. For those who read this and know Bill and his wife Patsy. I will say this because of the controversy that surrounded them. This is the first I have spoken out publicly and shall do so from now on.
This happened after a meeting in Scottsdale, AZ. I was sitting behind Bill. He turned around and he said one of the most profound statements I have ever heard a preacher say. He said, "Chris, all this wonderful expression of this body of believers only works when they are focused on their personal, intimate, relationship with Jesus Himself through the Holy Spirit. If we lose focus of that, things will ultimately fall apart. And Chris, That is as it should be! "

Lord thank You for my brother Bill. You are now with the Lord that consumed your whole life and passion. And to those who take offense and issue with the man, his wife and his followers I would say this to you now and then: Is Jesus the primary focus of your morning, afternoon and evening. If it is not. Things are bad in your life. Then it is as it should be. After all, in the end it is still all about CHRIST and what HE did for us!

Chris Renner

https://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?5,119545