View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #15
aron

Default Re: Non-LC member dating an LC member--help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am taking advice from others and bringing all of my thoughts and heart's desires to the Lord.
This is one of those things where you don't want to make a mistake. The stakes are too high. When you know the Lord's will, then you will know peace and you can move (either forward, with the relationship, or away from the relationship). Until you know the Lord's will, you are paralyzed.

And you can't know the Lord's move in this situation until you see the Lord's move for your life. You are here for a purpose: God's purpose. What is it? To believe, and someday go to heaven? What about in the meantime? Why are you here?

If your answer comes from the Living Stream Ministry Publishers in Anaheim California, then you are all set. Just be "one" with the ministry and marry a faithful brother in the LC. If you suspect your destiny may be revealed elsewhere, it isn't as easy or as fast as "do whatever the ministry is promoting", but you never know. It may come fast and hard. Just ask the Lord.

What I am saying is, don't ask, "Lord, what is your will in this situation?" but rather ask the Lord who you are, why you are here, why God saved you in the name of His only begotten Son. Why are you... you. God is very specific and very detailed: you alone are you. You have a unique destiny - find it. Then the other questions will be resolved.

Just some advice from a fellow traveler along life's highway. Peace.